Palm Springs Award Winning Restaurant
An essential Palm Springs dining experience since 2004, Zin American Bistro continues to be one of the most celebrated restaurants in the heart of downtown Palm Springs. We are located at 198 S. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262.
Enjoy the Zin American Bistro experience:
• Patio dining offers great views and an ideal spot for people watching at any time
• Open for Lunch and Dinner Daily
• Endless Champagne and Mimosa with Brunch on Saturday and Sunday starting at 11am
• Seasonal wine pairing and prix fixe menus available
Join us for Christmas!
Sunday, December 25, 2016
Christmas Day Prix Fixe Menu
$55.99 per person 2pm – 3pm / $59.99 per person after 3pm seating.
Special Children’s menu for 12 and under $25.99
Join us for New Year’s Eve!
Sunday, December 31, 2017
We’ll be celebrating the end of 2017 and cheering in a great 2017.
Reservations now open to join our New Year’s Eve celebration.
Menu Coming Soon
We appreciate the support and interest each year making Zin American Bistro your choice for the holidays. Reservations are highly recommended for any of our holiday and special event menus. Due to the number of requests and to assure best possible service, we ask for a credit card to hold your reservation and a cancellation fee may apply. Thank you for understanding.
Originally posted on Examiner.com March 10, 2016, by Patti Pietschmann, LA Travel Diva Examiner Attention wine connoisseurs here it is you moment of Zen or Zinfandel, Chardonnay and more. During the month of March several Palm Springs restaurants are featuring...read more
Original Post on 30DayAdventures.ca by Marc Smith After a day of lounging by the pool, or touring the Palm Springs Art Museum it is nice to treat yourself to a fine meal. Let someone else slave away in the kitchen while you enjoy a handcrafted cocktail on a patio with...read more
Source: The Desert Sun | June 12, 2015 by Everett Cook (Click here for link to the original article!) The Coachella Valley is in the midst of a food revival. Post-recession, new restaurants and chefs are flooding the area to create a competitive landscape in an area...read more
Our menu features:
• Classic and seasonal items created with fresh, locally sourced ingredients for the best, authentic flavors
• Mary’s Organic Chicken® is used in all of our chicken dishes
• Flavorful fish, beef and pork is sourced from sustainably farmed, non-GMO, hormone-free growers
• Our extensive Wine Spectator Award winning wine list features favorites from boutique vineyards to name growers around the world
• Our bartenders offers handcrafted cocktails from a classic Manhattan to seasonal house recipes
*Zin Is Closed Daily – 3pm-4:30pm
Visit Our Top Rated Sister Restaurant
Open 7 days featuring
Great Lunch, Brunch and Dinner Menu
CLICK HERE to see Alicante’s Website
Since opening in 2004, Zin American Bistro has received 12 consecutive Wine Spectator Awards, including three consecutive Best of Award of Excellence.
Only three restaurants in Coachella Valley received this distinguished award. Ask your server for pairing suggestions.