Palm Springs Award Winning Restaurant
An essential Palm Springs dining experience since 2004, Zin American Bistro continues to be one of the most celebrated restaurants in the heart of downtown Palm Springs. We are located at 198 S. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262.
Enjoy the Zin American Bistro experience:
• Patio dining offers great views and an ideal spot for people watching at any time
• Open for Lunch and Dinner Daily
• Brunch on Saturday and Sunday starting at 10am featuring our endless champagne and mimosas (see menu)
• Seasonal wine pairing and prix fixe menus available
• Happy Hour nightly until 6:30pm except holidays and special events
Originally posted on Examiner.com March 10, 2016, by Patti Pietschmann, LA Travel Diva Examiner Attention wine connoisseurs here it is you moment of Zen or Zinfandel, Chardonnay and more. During the month of March several Palm Springs restaurants are featuring...read more
Original Post on 30DayAdventures.ca by Marc Smith After a day of lounging by the pool, or touring the Palm Springs Art Museum it is nice to treat yourself to a fine meal. Let someone else slave away in the kitchen while you enjoy a handcrafted cocktail on a patio with...read more
Our menu features:
• Classic and seasonal items created with fresh, locally sourced ingredients for the best, authentic flavors
• Mary’s Organic Chicken® is used in all of our chicken dishes
• Flavorful fish, beef and pork is sourced from sustainably farmed, non-GMO, hormone-free growers
• Our extensive Wine Spectator Award winning wine list features favorites from boutique vineyards to name growers around the world
• Our bartenders offers handcrafted cocktails from a classic Manhattan to seasonal house recipes
*Zin Is Closed Daily – 3pm-4:30pm
Visit Our Top Rated Sister Restaurant
Open 7 days featuring
Great Lunch, Brunch and Dinner Menu
CLICK HERE to see Revel’s Website
Since opening in 2004, Zin American Bistro has received 12 consecutive Wine Spectator Awards, including three consecutive Best of Award of Excellence.
Only three restaurants in Coachella Valley received this distinguished award. Ask your server for pairing suggestions.