Wine Spectator Award-Winning Selections
Our entire wine list features over 450 vineyards from around the world. Enjoy our selection of wines by the glass including White, Red and Bubbly. Wines list and prices may be subject to change without notice.
|WINES BY THE GLASS||Glass||Bottle|
|Pinot Grigio, Campagnola, Veneto, Italy - 2016||8||30|
|Sauvignon Blanc, Fire Road, Marlborough, New Zealand - 2017||11||42|
|Z Blanc, Zaca Mesa, White Rhone Blend, Santa Ynez Valley - 2015||9||34|
|Chardonnay, Alias, California - 2016||8||30|
|Chardonnay, Rombauer, CA - 2016||19||75|
|Riesling, Dr Pauly, Noble House, Mosel, Germany - 2016||8||30|
|Fabre en Provence, Côtes de Provence, France - 2016||10||40|
|Pinot Noir, Parker Station, Fess Parker Winery, California - 2016||11||42|
|Côtes du Rhône, Saint Cosme, France - 2015||12||45|
|Merlot, La Playa, Chile 2015||7||26|
|Cabernet Sauvignon, Alias, California 2015||8||30|
|Cabernet Sauvignon, Mt Veeder Winery, Napa Bold tannins - 2014||18||72|
|Zinfandel of the Week - Please ask your server.|
|Zingria, Spanish Sangira Cold and refreshing||8|
|Le Grand Cortage, Brut, France||N.V.||10|
|Le Grand Cortage, Brut Rosé, France||N.V.||12|
|Bocelli, Prosecco, Italy, DC||N.V.||9|
|Möet & Chandon Brut, France||N.V.||16|
|Möet & Chandon, Brut Rosé, France||N.V.||22|
- Please note that our wine list has many limited bottles and may change frequently as well as occasional vintage changes before being reprinted or updated online. If there is a specific wine on this list you are looking for when you dine, please ask when you make your reservation.
- Our corkage fee is $25 for the first 2 bottles and $45 for a magnum. Please inquire for pricing for multiple bottles.
- ** Indicates limited inventory
- AL Indicates this wine is not available for discounts or 50% off nights
- Wines on Mindy’s Private List may need to be ordered with Mindy and may not be available unless key access is available. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If desired, you can call ahead for decanting or to inquire.