“Port is not for the very young, the vain and the active. It is the comfort of age and the companion of the scholar and the philosopher.”
|Quinta De La Rosa, Lote No 601 Ruby Port, Portugal||Glass||8|
|Quinta De La Rosa, 2003 Late Vintage Port, Portugal||Glass||9|
|Gould Campbell, 2001 Late Bottle Vintage Port, Portugal||Glass||7|
|Gould Campbell, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Portugal||Glass||9|
|R.L.Buller & Son, Premium Muscat, Australia||Glass||9|
- Please note that our wine list has many limited bottles and may change frequently as well as occasional vintage changes before being reprinted or updated online. If there is a specific wine on this list you are looking for when you dine, please ask when you make your reservation.
- Our corkage fee is $25 for the first 2 bottles and $45 for a magnum. Please inquire for pricing for multiple bottles.
- ** Indicates limited inventory
- AL Indicates this wine is not available for discounts or 50% off nights
- Wines on Mindy’s Private List may need to be ordered with Mindy and may not be available unless key access is available. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If desired, you can call ahead for decanting or to inquire.